There are a few things you can do to protect your commercial property’s value and your return on investment (ROI). A commercial property provides returns in two ways: rent and capital appreciation. While it’s universally acknowledged that “location is everything,” another truth is that the commercial property offering better quality will attract better tenants, fetch higher rents, and realize better tenant retention. That all translates into a higher ROI.
One of the best ways to maintain a quality commercial property is through regular maintenance of its exterior services. Presto Restorations offers comprehensive clean and seal services that are guaranteed to keep your commercial building looking its best. Whether you own or manage a high-rise corporate headquarters, historic structure, or multi-family residence building, we believe every commercial property can achieve maximum value through regular and proper maintenance. By decreasing costs, making improvements, and keeping your tenants happy, you’ll also increase your ROI.
Restoration Services Decrease Costs and Boost ROI
Weatherproofing a commercial property through caulking, wet glazing, and protective sealants reduces repair and replacement costs, which translates into a greater ROI.
- Caulking, the application of a urethane or silicone sealant, is used to seal joints of adjacent surfaces or substrates of any material. Caulking services help you avoid costly repairs, keep pests out, and enhance your commercial property’s overall aesthetics.
- Wet glazing uses a “wet” silicone sealant to seal adjacent joints of similar or dissimilar types of materials. We recommend applying wet glazing between your building’s windows and frames when the original dry seal shrinks and deteriorates from the weathering process. It is far less expensive than replacing the seals around your commercial windows and can greatly improve their appearance.
- Exterior restoration gives new life to your commercial property and protects your investment for the future. Presto’s proprietary line of stone, metal, and glass protective coatings save you time and money through less frequent deep cleanings.
Increase Your Commercial Property Value with Simple Improvements
Complete exterior renovation services can have a significantly bigger impact on your commercial property’s aesthetics over other property improvements like landscaping.
- Commercial building glass restoration services remove years of stains and damage from windows. They’re a vital maintenance project that also improves your building’s appearance, structural integrity, and lifespan. Window restoration is a significant investment, but replacing the glass is even more expensive and takes much longer.
- Clean and seal services make your building look nice and keep it protected from the elements. Presto’s customized clean and seal services are tailored to your building’s specific needs and are based on things like the materials to be cleaned and restored and whether the process is for waterproofing or aesthetics reasons.
- Elastomeric coatings protect your commercial property and, if needed, can change it’s appearance to better suit the neighborhood. These rubberized, durable coatings protect your building from rain, wind, temperature fluctuations, and UV rays before they can cause significant damage.
Improve Your Commercial Building’s Value and Your ROI by Keeping Your Tenants Happy
Protecting your commercial property’s value and improving its ROI doesn’t depend on numerous expensive upgrades. Relatively “small” changes can increase demand, command higher rents, and preserve tenant retention. Keep your tenants happy by:
- Keeping their place of business or home looking its best.
- Keeping their utilities as low as possible through things like sub-metering, introducing energy-efficient lighting, and getting a yearly energy audit.
- Protecting them from water damage through steps like leak detection and sealing services.
You might also want to hire a commercial property consultant like Presto Restoration to learn how we can help you protect your commercial property’s value and your return on investment. As the nation’s premier provider of commercial property clean and seal services, Presto has restored and protected innumerable commercial properties across the country. To ensure your building performs its best we:
- Help you choose the best products and processes to clean its stone, glass, or metal surfaces.
- Select cleaners and sealers that meet the long-term needs of your building’s facade.
- Safely perform all clean and seal services without causing harm to your building, its landscaping, or tenants.
After more than 25 years in the commercial property restoration business, we’ve learned that with the right commercial clean and seal services, you can maximize your building’s value and increase your ROI for years to come.
Contact Presto Restoration for a free consultation today.
Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.