Commercial concrete restoration and waterproofing services can help prolong the life of your commercial building. Waterproofing helps battle water damages to concrete surfaces and provides benefits that last for years to come.
Presto Restoration has nearly 30 years of experience providing commercial concrete restoration and waterproofing services that prevent the water penetration that so often wreaks havoc on high-rise office buildings, healthcare facilities, hotels, multi-family complexes, or other commercial structures. They effectively eliminate roof, window, foundation, balcony, and joint leaks that are prime areas for water intrusion.
Benefits of Commercial Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
If you want protection that also provides longevity, concrete restoration and waterproofing are the solutions you’re looking for.
Concrete Repair and Restoration
Some building owners and managers consider commercial concrete restoration an aesthetic choice. They want their building to look its best, so tenants, visitors, and residents are happy with its appearance. But concrete restoration services offer far more benefits than beautification, including:
- Improved workplace safety. Protective coatings prevent many hazards and safety concerns, including protecting your building against water intrusion that can endanger tenant and worker safety.
- Increased productivity. Depending on what a building’s used for, restoring its concrete exterior can profoundly affect daily workflow. For instance, when a building’s envelope is energy-efficient, workers are more comfortable and likely to perform better.
- Cost savings. Improved thermal and energy efficiency deliver substantial financial returns on your restoration investment. You can also save on insurance, maintenance, and utility costs.
- Architectural integrity. Along with an enhanced appearance, your commercial structure has greater protection against leeching, mildew staining, and environmental elements.
Don’t let damaged concrete destroy your bottom line! Presto Restoration ensures you’re getting the right products and techniques for your project, and you’ll always have the support of our excellent customer service team.
Over time, water causes concrete to break down. While any exterior damage is usually visible, many people don’t realize interior damage is happening, too. By maintaining the durability and strength of a building’s concrete exterior, you benefit from:
- Mold and mildew not being able to penetrate walls.
- Reduced maintenance cleanup and costs.
- Simpler basic maintenance.
- Increased property value.
What can happen if you put off waterproofing services for too long? Window, ceiling, and roof leaks worsen and lead to related issues like insect and bacterial intrusion. Standing water around the foundation can weaken the concrete and allow water to make its way into your building’s infrastructure. Severe roof damage can result in astronomical repair costs.
Waterproofing services concrete can include:
- Pressure washing
- Chemical cleaning
- Elastomeric waterproof coatings
- Clear water repellents
- Horizontal/traffic-grade waterproof coatings
- Inspecting, repairing, and replacing old caulking
- Waterproofing control joints
Your best course of action is to be proactive in waterproofing your building. In other words, don’t wait for concrete to be damaged before having concrete repair and restoration work performed.
Why Hire The Pros For Commercial Concrete Restoration and Waterproofing
Both restoration and waterproofing services provide exceptional protection on their own. Done together, they’re an even more valuable solution, producing the highest quality results possible. For that reason, we nearly always recommend waterproofing as part of the restoration process.
Presto provides concrete restoration and waterproofing services that help any commercial structure stand the test of time. There’s a lot that goes into restoring concrete and applying waterproofing sealants.
Hiring a professional waterproofing contractor to do the work ensures:
- Mitigation of future costly repairs and reconstruction.
- Decreased liability from injuries, safety hazards, and structural deterioration.
- Retention of the building’s value.
- Proper repair, restoration, and waterproofing tools and techniques are used to prepare and protect the surface.
- The correct caulkings and coatings are applied.
Presto Restoration offers exceptional commercial concrete restoration and waterproofing solutions for all kinds of concrete structures. We specialize in protecting commercial buildings from all types of damage and keep you from having to make costly future repairs. Our commercial building restoration services are guaranteed to keep your building looking great for years and ensure it’s a place people enjoy visiting or living and working in.
For more than 25 years, our skilled technicians have delivered outstanding concrete restoration and waterproofing services, no matter how challenging or unique the job. Reach out to us today for a free quote and more information about all the services we offer.