Commercial glass scratch removal services are a relatively quick and inexpensive way to deliver long-lasting results. For more than 25 years, Presto Restoration has been helping commercial building owners and managers return their building’s windows to like-new condition. You can save up to 75% over window replacement. Commercial glass scratch removal services are a smart investment that improves curb appeal and lengthens the life of your building’s glass surfaces.
What Causes Commercial Glass Scratches?
The top three causes of window and glass scratches on commercial buildings such as high-rises, multi-family complexes, and corporate headquarters are years of improper cleaning, the installation process used, and nearby construction damage.
- When cleaning commercial windows, careless or inexperienced technicians often use what we consider the worst improper technique: a metal scraper to clean construction debris off windows. We frequently see damage, too, that’s caused by abrasive glass restoration products, exposure to harsh chemicals, and excessive exposure to water.
- Nearby construction damage can include welding splatter and spark damage from cutting equipment. Sanding or sandblasting, as well as abrasives on the bumpers of swing stages, can also cause scratches.
- Installation issues stem from instances where the windows rubbed up against other objects or surfaces during storage and or installation. There may also be manufacturing defects that went unnoticed before installation.
Another complication is that scratches on windows with hard water stains can go unnoticed for quite some time. You may not know the glass has scratches until you have the stains removed.
Whatever the cause of the scratches on your building’s windows and other glass surfaces, the good news is the damage can be easily repaired, often with minimal effort.
Scratch-Free Commercial Windows and Commercial Glass
Did you know that scratched glass on your commercial building is actually weaker than unscratched glass? Scratches threaten the integrity of glass panes by forming a “weak spot” more likely to break due to impact or pressure.
Presto’s glass scratch repair services restore original clarity to the glass and leave a distortion-free finish on the surface. Our process is accomplished more quickly than other commercial glass scratch removal services. Our years of experience have given us the ability to efficiently price, put together, and complete the glass restoration services you need using only the finest products.
Commercial Glass Scratch Removal Services Explained
We use a dry grinding process that produces faster results on large areas of glass while repairing scratches with less distortion. Our closed loop wet system is a one-step process for removing interior scratches quickly and in a dust-free manner.
Presto offers glass restoration demonstrations to illustrate how our products and techniques are far superior to the competition. Our glass restoration solutions are designed and formulated to remove all mineral stains from glass without causing any optical distortion. When testing glass before restoration we use:
- Glass ReSurfacer Stripper is an acid-based product we use to remove heavy mineral staining. It’s applied with a window cleaning mop or another cloth applicator.
- Glass ReSurfacer Final Polish is designed to restore the glass to like-new condition. We use a motorized polisher and our proprietary glass ReSurfacer Pad to produce a scratch-free, highly-reflective finish. This polish removes mineral stains, light scratches, acid burns, and corrosion.
- Glass Defender MD is an invisible coating that protects the glass from damaging elements. It can prevent scratching for up to 20 years.
Other products we might use during the demo process include Glass Defender Primer to boost the performance of Glass Defender MD and EnviRestore Glass Stain Remover, which removes stubborn stains without the use of machinery.
Presto Restoration’s commercial glass scratch removal process removes scratches, restores glass, and returns windows to like-new condition at a fraction of the cost of window replacement. Our top-of-the-line service is eco-friendly, too, as glass restoration delays window replacement and keeps discarded windows and other debris out of landfills.
At Presto, we’re continually adapting and improving our glass restoration methods to offer our customers unparalleled quality and service. We’re incredibly confident in the commercial glass scratch removal solutions we offer. We invite you to browse our website, view our portfolio, and contact us to arrange a demo. Once you see how the glass restoration process can save you time and money over glass replacement, we’re sure you’ll agree commercial window scratch removal is the right path to restoring your building’s appearance.
Contact Presto Restoration for a free consultation today.
Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.