When you decide to invest in restoration services for your commercial building, the products and techniques used play a critical role in the success of your project. The commercial building restoration contractor you choose to do the work is even more important. Because as great as a product may be, if the technicians doing the work aren’t properly trained and skilled, you run the risk of not getting the results you expect and deserve.
Presto Restoration defines a successful commercial building restoration project as one that delivers value to our customers and transforms their property. In a recent post, we talked about why you should hire a commercial building restoration company. In this one, we’ll go over what you should look for in the contractor you hire.
Look for an Experienced Commercial Building Restoration Contractor
Presto has been perfecting the art of exterior restoration and protection for more than 25 years. One of the best ways to measure a restoration contractor’s professional ability is their work history. A qualified contractor can point to previous restoration projects that let you see what they’re capable of. They’re also willing to give you a list of references you can call and ask about their experience.. Questions you might want to ask include:
- Did the commercial building restoration contractor provide accurate estimates?
- How satisfied were you with the end result?
- Was the project finished on time and within budget?
- Were there any problems during the project, and how did the contractor handle them?
- Would you recommend I hire the contractor?
Other things to ask about are licensing, certification, insurance, and who the contractor is affiliated with, such as OSHA and ANSI. You also want to know that the work is guaranteed and comes with warranties that protect your investment. While you can, of course, choose to work with a contractor who doesn’t have all these qualifications, there’s no guarantee the (usually cheaper) work they provide will be top quality.
Product, Equipment, and Technique Knowledge
A professional, experienced commercial building restoration contractor invests in and uses the right tools, technologies, and techniques to avoid causing any damage to your building. At Presto:
- We perform our product testing in collaboration with other building consultants like architects and engineers. We’ve found this helps us choose the best products and services for your building’s specific needs.
- We provide specifications and training in our products that are best suited for each exterior issue and happily recommend alternative products when asked.
- All our restoration specialists are thoroughly educated on commercial and historic building surfaces and the processes and chemicals required to restore their exteriors.
- We offer a complete proprietary product line with solutions for every exterior architectural surface, including various types of stone, glass, and metal. And we’re the first and only commercial building restoration company to do so.
Finally, all our testing and restoration work is done with the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment on which all our technicians are properly trained and certified.
Variety of Commercial Building Restoration Services Offered
As long as their performed expertly, we believe the more services a commercial building restoration contractor can offer you, the better. Look for a contractor who offers multiple services like water damage restoration, mold remediation, and caulking and sealing. If a contractor only offers restoration and clean-up, it’s possible they don’t have the proper skills and expertise needed to handle the entire restoration process.
You might say Presto is the Swiss army knife of commercial building restoration services. We offer surface restoration, waterproofing, historic preservation, and consulting services. From low-rise to high-rise and everything in between, our highly skilled restoration team can cater to any size project.
Some of the restoration services we perform include:
- Glass restoration and protection
- Metal restoration, including scratch removal, and protection
- Stone restoration and maintenance
- Waterproofing and protective coating applications
We also perform expansion joint, control joint, and window and door perimeter caulking replacement.
Level of Service
Commercial building restoration is a highly-specialized trade that requires a level of expertise and attention to detail that many contractors lack. Beyond the actual services performed, that attention to detail extends to administrative processes and procedures like demos, quotes, and consultations.
Presto believes the foundation for a successful commercial building restoration is what happens before the work begins. We perform restoration demonstrations to illustrate how our products and techniques will not only restore your building’s beauty but are far superior to the competition. We continually adapt and improve our building restoration methods to deliver the unparalleled quality and service our customers deserve. We also consult with our customers about what they hope to accomplish with the restoration so that we’re able to provide them with an accurate quote for the work.
Choose the Best Commercial Building Restoration Contractor
Experience, product and technique knowledge and expertise, and the variety and level of services are what set superior commercial building restoration contractors apart from the others. Presto delivers outstanding restoration services for high-rise office buildings, hotels, healthcare facilities, historic structures, multi-family complexes, business parks, or other commercial structures across the county.
Contact Presto Restoration for a free consultation today.
Call us at 1-800-785-9927 or Request A Quote.